Hoffmann Coaching is offering 30 minute coaching sessions for people who are ready to make important shifts in their company or for their own professional success and satisfaction. We will schedule a time to meet that will be mutually convenient. No hard selling. We will provide value tailored to your needs. Together we will decide if the timing is right and if coaching is a mutually great fit:
Coaching has received positive attention because of the success of the clients who use a coach. Here is a brief sample of what the media has said about coaching:
What having a personal trainer is to your body, having a corporate coach can be to your mind.– Seattle Post-Intelligencer
[Coaches] — they sure know how to succeed in business.
…want to get even further ahead? What you need is a coach, your own personal motivator. They’re not just for top-ranked tennis players anymore. — Miami Herald
To assist you in identifying who would benefit from coaching, here are some situations (and often a combination of these) in which business people find themselves:
- Developing strong leadership skills, including team development
- Keeping motivated and motivating others
- Turning a challenging business situation around in record time
- Helping to establish the right, more effective goals, and pursue those goals in less stressful ways
- Enhancing organizational and management skills.
- Holding others and themselves accountable
- Dealing with difficult relationships
- Making big changes
- Integrating business and personal life
- Improve communications
- Enjoying work and life
- Staying focused and building business
- Transitioning from one career to another or transitioning to a meaningful retirement
Coaching is for those executives, business owners, managers, and groups who see the value in having a confidential partner to collaborate with when they have a big vision, a huge goal, are up to something, have difficulty staying focused; resulting in increased
productivity and reduced stress. Coaching has emerged as a highly effective way of improving professional and personal success. Coaching is also extremely beneficial for those individuals who want to design the next phase of their lives when leaving the workplace.
My charges are based on various factors and I will be happy to discuss them with you and your referral. I offer a complimentary 30 – minute introductory coaching session for anyone you know who would find it valuable. Call it a test drive if you will.
I utilize various assessment tools and resources to assist us in the process. Many find this useful and even fun! All coaching is strictly confidential.
Registration Link : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-coach-test-drive-tickets-36253601498
Terry Hoffmann, Professional Certified Coach, Board Certified Coach
Hoffmann Coaching, LLC